Pro Power Peel Reviews
Dermalogica Pro Power Peel is Dermalogica's strongest and fastest peel. The Pro Power Peel collection features a full suite of peel products, including alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs) and beta hydroxy acids (BHAs). Both of these have a different molecular size and penetrates the skin to different degrees, allowing skin care professionals to create tailored treatments that effectively address a vast range of skin concerns.
Each of the peels in this collection is efficacious enough to use alone. Used together, they allow skin therapists to create custom treatments that target a broad range of skin concerns.
- One-Step Prep: A leave-on prep solution that optimises penetration of Pro Power Peel solutions.
- UltraBright Peel: An ultra-effective brightening peel that targets the appearance of early signs of ageing with 30% Lactic Acid.
- AdvancedRenewal Peel: A powerful 30% Glycolic Acid peel that resurfaces skin to help minimise the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- PowerClear Peel: A dynamic multi-acid complex featuring 2% Salicylic Acid with 10% Mandelic Acid, 15% Malic Acid and a patented Terpineol-Thymol Complex to target blemishes and the appearance of post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation.
- Neutralizing Solution: A soothing neutraliser that helps normalise the skin’s natural pH.