Get the look: Vanessa Hudgen's subtle smoke
Finding a suitably sexy make-up look can be hard – especially if you don’t have the confidence to pull off a fire engine red lip, or are a little unsure about sporting a fully fledged smoky eye.
So why not take Vanessa Hudgens’ lead and opt for a clear, slightly bronzed complexion, with a subtle smoke around the eyes for an enchanting gaze? It’s the quickest way to look both sultry and youthful in one hit!
Here’s the how-to…
- - Firstly, use a skin-clearing product to ensure your skin is clean and ready for make-up. We recommend opting for a hard working scrub to eliminate any blemishes or blackheads that may affect how your make-up sits. We love Neutrogena Rapid Clear Blackhead Eliminating Daily Scrub for its exfoliating microbeads that gently sweep away dead skin cells and remove blackhead-causing dirt and oil.
- - Next, choose an illuminating foundation that will give off a radiant glow and provide a dewy finish.
- - Team that with a sunkissed bronzer applied under your cheekbones to add some definition to your face.
- - Next, grab a muted gunmetal grey (or silver) eyeliner and line your upper and lower lash line. Finish off with lengthening mascara and a bit of brow powder to fill in any gaps in your brows.
- - A slick of peach gloss will complement this look perfectly!
What is your favourite subtle make-up look?
What are your top tips for a clear complexion?
Have you tried any of the products mentioned above?
Review them now to earn points that you can swap for free beauty products in RewardsRoom.