Are these 5 lippies kiss-proof?
If you’re planning on giving somebody a big ol’ smooch this Valentine’s Day, do them a solid and make sure you won’t leave them covered in kiss marks.
You don’t have to abstain from lippy completely (are you crazy!?), just make sure to do a kiss-test with your colour beforehand. Or simply watch the video above to see the ones I tested and pick from there!
Don’t worry, there’s no kissing scenes or anything (Channing Tatum was busy) - I just used the back of my hand (ahhhh memories).
I applied a decent dose of each of these lovely lippies:
- Revlon ColorStay Moisture Stain in India Intrigue
- Natio Smoothie Lip Colour Crayon in Poppy
- L’Oréal Paris Infallible Matte FX Lip Colour in Oops I Pink It Again
- Maybelline New York Colorblur Cream Matte Pencil and Smudger in Cherry Cherry Bang Bang
- Colour Theory Jumbo Lip Crayon in Sweet Tart ($8, Amcal Pharmacy)
But sorry, you’ll have to watch the video to see how they fared!
Do you have a favourite kiss-proof lippy? Have you tried any of the ones in the video?