Just reading about Avons Feet Teat, who has any homemade recipes for a foot treatment? I would love to hear them. Thanks!!
Here is some I've found recently!!!
Brown sugar foot scrub
Same as in the brown sugar body scrub, brown sugar helps slough off the dead skin cells.
2 tablespoons brown sugar
2 tablespoons ground oats
2 tablespoons aloe vera gel
1 tablespoon honey
1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
1 teaspoon almond oil (in case you don't have almond oil, use olive oil, it is a great substitute).
* Before you start preparing this scrub, grind the oatmeal using a coffee grinder or food processor. It has to be of sandy consistency, flaky and light otherwise it will scratch the skin.
* Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl. Mix until it resembles a paste
* Use circular motion and massage gently.
* Rinse off with warm water.
OVERNIGHT FOOT MASQUE
* 1/4 cup almonds
* 1/4 dry oatmeal
* 3 tablespoons food grade cocoa butter
* 2 tablespoons honey
* Process almonds in a blender or coffee grinder until finely ground
* Set aside
* In the same blender, pulse your oatmeal until the same consistency
* In a bowl, combine ground oatmeal, cocoa butter, honey, and ground almonds
* Rub into your clean feet, step into cotton socks, and leave on overnight
* The next morning, remove the socks and rinse feet in cool water
* Pat dry
* We recommend you not remove the socks until you're standing in the tub
What you need -
A few sprigs of peppermint
A few drops of sweet almond oil
What to do -
* Combine peppermint with 1 cup water and bring to a boil. Remove from heat and let steep for 5 minutes.
* Fill a foot basin with warm water.
* Pour in the peppermint infusion, along with the sweet almond oil.
* Soak for 10 minutes.
A word of caution - I haven't tried this myself and I have heard that peppermint can irritate your skin. So if you've got super sensitive skin, best be careful before you try it! ;) Enjoy!
And another one:
Lavender Foot Bath
5 fragrant fresh roses
10 fresh rosemary sprigs
10 fresh lavender sprigs
10 drops lavender oil
2 lbs Epsom salt
These recipes sounds great, I'm jotting down the ingredients and off to the supermarket tomorrow. Look out feet, you're in for a treat!
Sure of it my feet just ache some days and they do alot of work, so it will be nice to give them a bit of pampering too.
This oil has a very mild and pleasant smell to it. I applied this to a damp face and it absorbed quite well.
This cream has a very mild and pleasant scent.
I got colour matched at priceline for this foundation and i did think it was too dark for me once I tried to wear it at home.
Hello BH beauties!!
I have a massive dilemma that's really stressing me out at the moment. Well me..…
Hello, Im trying to help out my girlfriend a little here as she is feeling a little defeated lately with…
Try Oshea Herbals D-tan face pack which is enhanced with the natural extracts like arbutin, aloe vera…
Curious to see if anyone has tried, or even heard of the beauty subscription Cozmobox?
Exposure to the sun is not just tanning your skin; it also causes so many skin problems such as dryness…
Because I suffer from rosacea my face constantly looks red even when not flared up so I was wondering…