Just reading about Avons Feet Teat, who has any homemade recipes for a foot treatment? I would love to hear them. Thanks!!
Here is some I've found recently!!!
Brown sugar foot scrub
Same as in the brown sugar body scrub, brown sugar helps slough off the dead skin cells.
2 tablespoons brown sugar
2 tablespoons ground oats
2 tablespoons aloe vera gel
1 tablespoon honey
1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
1 teaspoon almond oil (in case you don't have almond oil, use olive oil, it is a great substitute).
* Before you start preparing this scrub, grind the oatmeal using a coffee grinder or food processor. It has to be of sandy consistency, flaky and light otherwise it will scratch the skin.
* Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl. Mix until it resembles a paste
* Use circular motion and massage gently.
* Rinse off with warm water.
OVERNIGHT FOOT MASQUE
* 1/4 cup almonds
* 1/4 dry oatmeal
* 3 tablespoons food grade cocoa butter
* 2 tablespoons honey
* Process almonds in a blender or coffee grinder until finely ground
* Set aside
* In the same blender, pulse your oatmeal until the same consistency
* In a bowl, combine ground oatmeal, cocoa butter, honey, and ground almonds
* Rub into your clean feet, step into cotton socks, and leave on overnight
* The next morning, remove the socks and rinse feet in cool water
* Pat dry
* We recommend you not remove the socks until you're standing in the tub
What you need -
A few sprigs of peppermint
A few drops of sweet almond oil
What to do -
* Combine peppermint with 1 cup water and bring to a boil. Remove from heat and let steep for 5 minutes.
* Fill a foot basin with warm water.
* Pour in the peppermint infusion, along with the sweet almond oil.
* Soak for 10 minutes.
A word of caution - I haven't tried this myself and I have heard that peppermint can irritate your skin. So if you've got super sensitive skin, best be careful before you try it! ;) Enjoy!
And another one:
Lavender Foot Bath
5 fragrant fresh roses
10 fresh rosemary sprigs
10 fresh lavender sprigs
10 drops lavender oil
2 lbs Epsom salt
These recipes sounds great, I'm jotting down the ingredients and off to the supermarket tomorrow. Look out feet, you're in for a treat!
Sure of it my feet just ache some days and they do alot of work, so it will be nice to give them a bit of pampering too.
so i bought this product, lets be honest cause im thinning at my hairline , which i thought "great now i can cover my shiny little scalp and feel fuller"
I use Isocol rubbing alcohol antiseptic anti-bacterial lotion for so many things. Some of the for beauty purposes, some times for house hold use. It really is so extremely versatile.
LOOOVEEE THIS SCENT!!!
This scent is so so unique. As soon as I sprayed it on my skin at lush just to test it out I was captivated by it.
Are you currently trialling the Head & Shoulders Supreme 0% Purify & Volume Shampoo and Conditioner as…
Have the competitions been drawn lately? There seems to be a bit of a backlog, with no winners…
I also gave a beautiful garden and gardening is my passion. I have some tips for you about how…
So basically like many of you, I use a beauty blender every day for concealer, foundation, etc, but I'm…
I have bought Hi Lift V-ultima powder bleach and Vitality's Creme Developer 40 vol. Can these two be…
Too much brown or yellow stains in our teeth are such a shame. Especially when you are…