How to be like Emma Stone
I’m pretty sure I’m not alone in my (completely sane and justified) obsession with Emma Stone. Besides the fact that she’s uber-talented and knows exactly how to rock the red carpet, she seems like she’s a pretty cool chick too.
This past week she’s been jet-setting around the world for the premieres of her newest film, The Amazing Spiderman, and while her beauty looks have been flawless, there were two hairstyles of hers that particularly caught our attention. Not because they were intricate and a bit fancy, but rather because they were simple, low-key, and perfect for everyday wear.
So just follow these quick and easy tips from celebrity stylist, Mara Roszak and you can be just like Emma Stone everyday (sorry, cute boyfriend not included).
Look #1: Sleek and straight
1. Apply a small amount of Moroccanoil Treatment or Moroccanoil Light Oil Treatment to the ends of towel-dried hair.
2. Part your hair to the left side.
3. Using a boar bristle brush (we like Elite Round Brush), blow-dry your hair. For a super-sleek result, take small sections of your hair and angle the nozzle of the hairdryer downward.
4. Using a straightener, go over your hair from mid-length to the ends to create volume and movement.
5. Mist your hair with Moroccanoil Glimmer Shine Spray for extra shine.
6. Spray Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray into the palms of your hands and pat the top of your head to tame any fly-aways.
7. Lightly spray the Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray all over your head for a natural, long lasting hold.
Look #2: Messy braided bun
1. Apply Moroccanoil Curl Control Mousse to damp hair.
2. Taking random sections of your hair, loosely twist or braid them.
3. Blow-dry your hair, but still leave it a little damp. This will give your hair a wavy, natural texture.
4. Loosen the twists and braids and continue to dry your hair (no brush necessary – just a rough dry will do).
5. Apply a small amount of Moroccanoil Curl Defining Cream throughout your hair.
6. Pull your hair into a loose ponytail, allowing pieces to fall out naturally around your face.
7. Plait your ponytail and wrap it around your hair tie into a bun shape, and secure it with bobby pins (we like Gliders Bobby Pins).
8. Spray all over with Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray for a soft, long-lasting hold.
Would you wear either of these hair looks?
Get all the latest trends, photos and news from bh: follow us on...